Cash RequiredThe cash required is the amount of cash you have available or that you can access without referring to a traditional loan (family loans, stock, retirement plans, etc).
Total InvestmentThe total investment is the total expected spending amount to start their business. This includes the franchise fee and other spending fees such as real estate, staffing, and supplies.
|From 100 000 $|
Available LocationsThe available locations for franchising are the territories or regions the franchisor is looking to develop.
|Total Units (Worldwide)||1,700|
Mail Boxes Etc.
Mail Boxes Etc. is one of the world’s largest networks of retail centers offering logistic, communication and business support services to business and private customers.
Mail Boxes Etc. has approximately 1.700 retail service locations globally. The company develops its network of business service centers on a country-by-country basis through master license agreements with local partners.
A “Master Licensee” (or ML) acquires, through the master license agreement, the exclusive right to use:
- MBE’s internationally registered brand and trademarks
- MBE’s franchise business concept
- MBE’s know-how to develop and support a network of MBE entrepreneurs in the specific territory.
Will the MBE business concept work in my country?
Mail Boxes Etc. succeeds internationally because of its ability to adapt the business model and extensive range of services to meet the requirements of both service-oriented businesses and convenience-oriented consumer.
Why become a Master Licensee with MBE?
- Proven business system
- A multi-faceted revenue model
- Experienced brand leadership
- Global franchise network
- Valuable Know-how on how to develop a business concept in a new country
- Dedicated ongoing support and training with a team committed to excellence
If you have the skills and enthusiasm to:
- Adapting the Mail Boxes Etc. business concept to the local market
- Opening and operating a Pilot Center
- Supporting new entrepreneurs’ business formation and start-up related activities